HHIL: Hardware & Human in the Loop with the Motorcycle Riding Simulator
The riding simulator is a powerful tool for analysing the safety control system’s behaviour under critical riding manoeuvres. Third-party control logic devices can benefit from the riding simulator as a test tool because:
- Hardware-In-The-Loop configuration can be addressed to test the hardware control device by emulating all the real CAN bus signals (sensors, diagnostic and other) during the simulation
- it can test system behaviour under critical safety manoeuvres
- it can emulate system failures
- it can investigate preliminary human acceptance of the system
- it can change test conditions quickly (road adherence, track, vehicle)
Dynamotion offers services for simulator software adaptation, campaign setup, hardware setup and post-analysis data for testing control devices by means of riding simulator.